What do I do when my child is in emergent need of care?

Call 911. They will take your child to the nearest ER to stabilize the patient and then will likely transfer your child to a pediatric specialty hospital.

NOTIFICATION: The responses to these frequently asked questions are only general recommendations and are intended solely for patients of Shine Pediatrics and Wellness Center, P.A.  They should not be used as a substitute for consulting your own medical physician.