Benefit of Facebook to SHINE and our Families
- Educational Tool to provide our families about current hot topics in pediatric healthcare.
- Give our families updates on current events that Shine will be hosting or taking part in the community.
- Give you the patient and parent an opportunity to give encouragement and positive feedback for our staff and providers.
- We ask that any negative feedback or criticism be sent via a private message that will be handled in the appropriate manner. NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLEASE unless sent through a private message through Facebook, emailing or phoning the office. We truly appreciate your respect for this public domain of communication for Shine Pediatrics & Wellness Center.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: Your comments on Facebook will impact numerous families. When content is written and the RETURN or ENTER or SEND button is pushed, that content will never be completely taken away again. Someone will have seen it!
Benefit of TWITTER to SHINE and our Families
- Real time updates on the schedule for the office. Is there a provider running behind? Are we ahead of schedule? Can you take an extra 10-15 minutes to get there? If you are running late by more than 15 minutes, you will need to reschedule your exam if we are running on time.
- Give early morning updates on staff and their families regarding important events (i.e. a recent birth, marriage, birthday, award or just employee recognition) that have occurred so you can get to know our office better and feel connected to Shine.
- Quick responses to major current media issues affecting children.
- Twitter WILL NOT BE A TWO WAY RESPONDER. This system is for real time updates. It will not be checked for responses. NO NEGATIVE RESPONSES. Please DO NOT SEND direct tweets to @shinepediatrics.
- Any communication that you will need to provide the office will need to be done BY TELEPHONE or if we have future capability, texting to a line that will be constantly checked by our front desk staff. At this time, we want all families to communicate with us BY PHONE or through the patient portal if you have an account that is setup.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: Your comments on Twitter will impact numerous families. When content is written and the RETURN or ENTER or SEND button is pushed, that content will never be completely taken away again. Someone will have seen it!